Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's 1:30 AM here, and I'm wide awake....

Our neighbors have been having a wicked party all night. Too bad I didn't go over and crash it...

So this weekend I'm just hanging out in London. I tried to go up to York, but a train ticket would cost me $130, and I honestly don't have that money right now (hint, hint ;). So tomorrow we are going to visit Buckingham Palace. We have to tour it before Sunday because the Queen moves back in and then it's closed to visitors for a long time. I guess she's been spending the summer in Scotland or something.

I've also got to visit the tower of london and see the crown jewels. I'll also try and visit the Natural History Museum - it's literally down the street from me like 100 meters. I'll also take some pictures of the house and my room and such. You'll get to see a glimpse of my normal day-to-day life here in England. I honestly have no idea who's reading this, or if you want a picture of anything or have any questions. If you want pictures of something, post a comment and ask or just leave me some feedback, tell me where to go etc etc.

Must get some sleep... or try

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home