Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finals & Amsterdam

Yes... finals have almost started. I'm stressed. I've written over 30 pages of papers this week. And I still have to study for my finals... ugh.. i hate this time of year. But it'll all be worth it, I'm going to Amsterdam this weekend!!! Me, Artie, Lianne and Meaghan are flying out of Heathrow on British Airways and staying at a 5 star hotel. (i'm treating myself right for my 20th birthday!) It's gonna be a lot of fun. Meaghan has been there before, so she knows what to do (and what NOT to do!). I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm going to be home in a like 10 days.. aren't you excited? I am definately excited to be back home. Can't wait for that Taco Bell... mmm mexican food... i need that. Well, back to studying....

1 Comments:

Blogger bzad said...

i though your pics were sweet!
im from carter lake, iowa (united states) u should e-mail me

b_radd1@yahoo.com

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home