Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Off to Italy...again

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm going to Italy...again... I know, my life is rough =) This time we're flying into Bergamo and staying at this hotel in the Alps for a spiritual retreat. Most everyone from the other closeby internation programs will be there (Florence, Lyon, and Heidelberg). So it'll be interesting to see people again. I'm looking forward to it. Even though we have to leave tomorrow night (or rather friday morning) at 3AM. I guess I'm not sleeping that night. Oh well, I'll sleep a little on the plane and the busride...

I'm not really sure what this spiritual retreat is. I'm sure it's Church of Christ centered. But as far as the activities, sermons, speakers or topics discussed, I have no idea. I actually signed up to be a small group leader (they were desperate), but that's only because then I don't have to answer any of the hard 'spiritual' questions, I just make the other people in my group answer them =)

Right now i'm really looking forward to traveling as much as possible in the next 4 weeks that I'm here. I already have two trips planned out. First is the retreat this weekend, and on December 2 - 6 (one day after my 20th birthday!! woootwooot!) I'm going with a few friends to Amsterdam! We're staying at a 5 star hotel, and I'm pampering myself for my 20th birthday. It's gonna be amazing! My friend Meaghan is coming with me, and she was in Amsterdam over the summer and knows all the cool clubs to go to. It's gonna be a great time.

Hopefully I'll make it to Scotland before I return home... I really want a kilt like my buddies below.... Anyways, I'm heading out, it's 2 AM and i need to get to bed! Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home