Friday, January 07, 2005

Back in L-town (London)

So I'm back. Got back yesterday, flight took a long, long, looooooong time. We got delayed landing in Heathrow, so we had to circle for 30 minutes, and then we had to wait another 30 minutes until our gate was open. So I landed at around 11am and didn't get to my hotel until atound 1pm. I was planning on walking around all day. But that plan went to pot cuz the moment I got to the hotel, I passed out on the bed and didn't wake up for 6 hours. So now I'm jetlagged up the wazoooooooo. But after I woke up, I decided to go to a tube stop that I had never been to, and walk around. So I went to Tower Hill and walked across all the bridges I could find. It was fun, but cold!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank DeRemer said...

Wow, nice picture! --Dad

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home