Monday, February 14, 2005

Leaving for Ireland

It's 1:15AM here in London. Tomorrow morning at around 9AM we are leaving for Ireland for the rest of the week. It's another one of those "educational" field trips that the school "forces" us to go on. Honestly, we couldn't be more happy to oblidge the school in going. It's free travel, all planned out for us. And since it's all of us going together, it's always fun.

We're spending most of the week in Dublin. However, on Saturday we get a free day all to ourselves, so me and some friends are going to Belfast and the northern coast of Ireland. It should be a lot of fun. I'm meeting a friend from the Florence program there tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it.

I still haven't packed. I still haven't even thought about what i need to take. The weather is supposed to suck there for the week that we're there. Rainy every day. But they told us Scotland was going to be horrible too and we didn't have any trouble. Sure it was cold, and it snowed a little and rained a little, but we were in a car and it didn't really rain that much anyways. I hope that it's the same for Ireland.

One day we are going on a hike throughout the Irish country side. Somewhere's outside of Dublin. I hear that the most beautiful parts of Ireland and all the culture in the cities are in the pubs. So we'll be spending a lot of time in the pubs. And the school has oblidged us by giving us free time every night. Well I'm off to get some sleep or pack.. one of the other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home