Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spring Break again

For all those that didn't know, all my spring break pictures are officially up at my picture website. Also, if you want to check out some other interesting pictures from Dap, you can go to his website here.

All I can really say is that I had a great time. It was really tiring traveling so much, so this past couple weekends I have been chilling here in London. The weather here is amazing right now, it seems like Spring has just hit us like a ton of bricks, and has gone from cold to warm and sunny! Tomorrow or saturday I'll be heading down south to Brighton, a little fun town right on the beach. Hopefully it'll be just as nice there tomorrow as it was here today! Other than that, all I can say is that I've noticed a lot more traffic going to my picture website looking for pictures of Meaghan... tsk tsk. Alright you guys need to stop.

I think pretty much I'm almost through with traveling for this year. You have no idea how stressful it really is, and how much work it takes. I think I'll be going to Austria or Switzerland next weekend, and then the weekend after that hopefully to Berlin or Warsaw to see a concentration camp. I figure it's something I should do while I'm here. Especially since of Austwitz's (sp?) 60th Anniversary just a few months ago. Well, this weekend is gonna be mostly work for me. I've got 3 research papers due in the next 2 weeks, and one I'm especially spending a lot of time researching, so it's taking a lot more time than normal, basically it's a look at religious influences in the constitution of America. (Yea Dad, I'm still not done with the topic) =) What I find, I'll publish up here for you guys to read. Alright off to bed for me!!

Oh... HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank DeRemer said...

I can hardly wait to read your paper. And I am confused: "I won't doing more traveling" and "I'll go to Austria...". Which is it? Then we'll wear you out for another 18 days in May! --Dad

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home