Monday, March 07, 2005

Spring Break

Yes. I am back. And it feels good. I got back from spring break yesterday after being in France & Spain for 9 days. I don't have much time to elaborate on how it went, but here's a general recap of all the cities that we visited...

Day 1 - 3 Paris
Day 4 - 5 Madrid
Day 6 - Seville
Day 7 - Barcelona
Day 8 - Montpelier & Marseille
Day 9 - Marseille & St. Etienne

It was a crazy nine days abroad. I lived off 2 pairs of pants, 4 shirts and plenty of socks and underwear. I definately smelled alittle funky when i got back home. I had an awesome time. Basically what we wanted to do is just see as much stuff as possible and just get a taste for each of the cities in Spain and France. We definately had more fun and enjoyed Spain more than Fracen though. Paris was coooooold. Probably -3 to -5 degrees Celsius, plus the windchill. Paris did not treat us well at all...well, France in general didn't treat us well. But Spain was awesome. We visited the three major cities. Barcelona was my favorite. It has a laid back atmosphere, cool night life, and it's right on the beach. It was the warmest city we visited, so that might also be why we enjoyed it the most. Usually I had to wear a long sleeve shirt, sweater and jacket to be warm enough, but in Barcelona I was fine with just a t shirt. I'll have the pictures up pretty soon, probably by the end of this week. It takes a lot of time to get all those captions entered and uploaded onto the website. But I'm not traveling anywhere this weekend, I'm kinda burned out right now, so i'll have plenty of time to do it then. Alright, sleepy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home